The Forest County Historical and Genealogical Society, Inc., has received a grant to hire three Forest County educators during the summer of 2022.
Educators will be required to:
- attend a training opportunity to learn to scan and catalog archival materials;
- participate in a book discussion with museum volunteers;
- have access to a computer with high-speed internet;
- communicate weekly with grant coordinator
In return, Educators will:
- get paid up-to-10 hours per week;
- enjoy a flexible summer schedule;
- add to your classroom curriculum by scanning and organizing historic photos, yearbooks and school records.
Educators will scan materials and add them to the online platform Forest County Local History Archives.
For more information and to be considered for this opportunity, please email Michelle Gobert at firstname.lastname@example.org